Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bad bad service...cheh~

        

          There are a skin consultation centre named 'Bella's Skin'. In their webiste, they having an activity is like, u type ur name and contact thr and they will choose randomly for weekly hair removal trial. And my sis applied for it and she been chosen, but she can't attend and asked to replace her. Then i jz go and try lar (I was quite interested on hair removal stuff) .

But then...      >.<     +     T.T      +    *_*     +     SHIT!!!

         When i walk in, ya..filled up a form and the 1st question is...are u working or studying, I told them i was working when they asked the 1st question. Then the ppl give u a vry 'GOOD' deal/ package = =||

Hair removal
armpit/ under arm = rm6000
legs = rm12000

Then telling jz a bit abt their hair removal and kept pushing their packages and nvr mention abt the trial for today!!! Push their packages for many times u noe!!
Huh.... HEY~ i dunno anything abt this service and u not even telling exactly abt the process, will it be painful or wat...and u kept asking me to sign ur package???? And not even ask whether i understand abt the hair removal process or nt, any question abt their hair removal service....  @-@

Then i told tat woman that i jz graduated and jz started to work, then she immediately said: 'actually we a got a trial package for rm300 onli' it's vry worth and cheap. Actually i felt ok with tat rm300 package but...pokgai ady lar ... BUT !!! Fortunately i pokgai ady ar!!!! Fortunately din sign their packages!!!!

I even told her that after i try the 1st trial later, jz i decide whether i wanna sign for it or nt,she oso refuse and kept pushing the package = =

OK, finally.. she let go of me, and let me go and try their 1st trial...

But!!!!

The gal who served me(doing the 1st trial) was busuk muka, maybe bcz she noe i didn't sign for any packages and jz trial session. I told i wanna go to toilet 1st, she said gt ppl inside and jz change the clothes 1st. I changing my clothes, she kept knocking on the door, i asked to wait for a while, coming...and she jz kept knocking and knocking~ shit~~~ i totally felt like 'UNRESPECTED' !
Open the door and she didn't let me go to toilet...and jz start the hair removal, jz a simple 15min process.

During the trial session, she din told abt wat we are doing now, the next step, wat going on...><
She jz quickly do and finished up her job and go away
I tried to ask her abt wat we doing now and she's not answered to my question...
HMG~~~~ Answered 1 question onli (with vry vry bad and cold voice)
And actually it's painful !
I din even saw a smiling face frm her >.<

After she done, she jz left and din even show me the way to toilet, i dunno whr the toilet ~
Then i changed bac to my own clothes and totally got no direction @ @, dunno wat to do and whr to go, is it jz left???

Sot de....Why the service and ppl thr so badly de...
Yiak~ If wanna make tis kinda activity, make sure the worker willing to do jz trial seesion or not 1st mah.... Ppl muz try and know the details, if it's really nice and ok, they wil bac mah...
CHEH CHEH CHEH~~~HMG...........

4 comments:

Jean said...

What a bad experience!
I always I wanna to try hair removal program too.. really pain kah? What technology they use to remove ah??
mind tell more bout it?

yesterday I went the bella luna (different with this bella one...hehe) for body massage free trial oso..keep on push me to sign package..luckily i oso bankrupt so i never think deep to get it..somemore the lady say wat:"if u plan to just go this n tat brand to try everything foc without signing anything, it's a bad habit lo"
wth, i like try here and there slowly choose ah..cannot meh?

Zoe said...

she said like tat? my god...so silly ar them...owaz get mad whn ppl refuse to sign their packages, sha de~

actually tis 1 they jz shave ur hair like wat v did usually and use their machine 'di' on ur armpit, 'di' for few times and every 'di' were painful.
they are like using machine and affect ur hair glowing process and make it wont grow out/up jiang onli.. not really like hair removal as v think...

ying ying said...

poor sis....but is it effective?

Zoe said...

no effective gua...coz they said, it's like stop the hair growing up (from the inner skin) but oso same like usual, few days grow out jor~ ==
hate tat shop!