Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My little hauls from Loreal Sales May 2010

I just bought a bit nia~
since i got enuf things and have to keep my money (for going to Singapore)

But.....
I now started regret tat why tat day i din grab more Giorgio Armani Stuff!!!
~~~CRYING~~
No more next time for GA anymore, since it's pulling out from Malaysia   T.T so sad~

Here's what i got:


Giorgio Armani
Eyeliner pencil x2  - 2 for RM40
Liquid eyeliner x2 ( I should grab more!!) - 2 for RM30 
Lip liner pencil x 1  - 1 for RM20
Lip stick x 1 ( I should grab more!!)  -  1 for RM20
Face Powder x 3  - 1 for RM15
Cream Powder x 1  - 1 for RM15

More GA stuffs i felt regret coz of din grab it  >.< haiz...din got chance dy...haiz~

- For keep fit purpose -

Bioterm Leg Laser x 2 (1 for my sis, 1 for myself)
1 for RM40
I just tried it for twice, since i bought it from warehouse sale.
It was nice, for this moment,
if it's really good or work, maybe i can write a review about it^^

Bioterm Celluli Laser 4ooml 
IT WAS JUST BIG~~
Lucky me, found/ kutip it (actually tat time i planned to leave ady)
In the warehouse sales, actually they are selling this product.
200ml - RM60
dunno how lar...this 400ml appear ohh, just 1 bottle only!
and it's doesn't show up when i 1st 1st go there, so weird
just...somebody dropped it??
Whatever lar~
so, for this 1~ 
400ml oso for RM60 onli ^^ hehe

Here's my little hauls for the Loreal sale May 2010.
I reached and started queue up at 8.10a.m.
And i was at the first line, and there are about 20 ppl was in front of me.
For ppl who planning to queue for the next Loreal Sale,
Advice: Bring frens/ PSP/ food, just make sure there are something which can last for 2 hours.
because everyone was with their frens, if you're alone then will be very boring.
Fortunately, met Jess. ^^



2 comments:

Jessying said...

no buy also good, can save money !!!

Zoe said...

coz the GA gonna pull out mah...sob sob~
but my sis said she thinks end of this year sure got 1 more times loreal sale and wil hv GA stuffs, ask me dun worry wor~ haha