Monday, August 16, 2010

AquaLabel Deep Clear oil cleansing Review

Halo halo~
It's been a long long time din reviewing product.
Since i reached and working in Singapore, need sometimes to get used to the new life here,
their living style and try my best to internet access!!! (so tat i can online and blogging~) winks**
Here comes my 1st product review in Singapore^^
which is...
TA DAng....
AQUALABEL DEEP CLEAR OIL CLEANSING !!!
$18.50


Product appearance:

- Clean and hydrating feel
- 150ml - good handling and easy to bring (when travel)


1ST THINGS:
B4 we start, we muz know the product info rite?
okay, gals...


Info from their little booklet:
* An oil-based makeup remover that effortlessly removes all make up, 
even waterproofing make up
Me: It's great, since i was quite a lazy girl, 
with this, i no need to use eye make up remover + cleansing oil, huhuhu~

* Unclogs pores with powerful Sebum Plug Removing Ingredient
Me: Waoh...sounds interesting, sebum plug removing, mm.... like it! 
Lately my face owaz got sebum prob (bcz of the cleansing oil i using currently =.=), 
so this sounds GREAT for me ^^ hehe

* Exfoliates dead skin and excess melanin for skin clarity
Me: Can exfoliates excess melanin too?? Cool man~~LOVE IT!!  wanna know why?
Here's the story begin: 
When i was young, my mum kept asked me to use skincare especially sunblock, 
to avoid dark spot (Since she ady got dark spot problem, so she was giving her old people words)
it's a bit like 老人言, so hv to listen, coz of 不听老人言吃亏在眼前, worried...= =||
But still my lazyness stil there, so when i found out melanin is wat causing the dark spot.
Then i go for product which can slower the growth of melanin or like this 1, can exfoliates excess melanin
Although i dunno how it gonna exfoliates the dead skin and excess melanin, 
but i think can find out when i join their workshop next week is it? ^ ^
Hehe~ looking forward for it ~~

* Extremely lightweight and water-like texture
Me: Totally AGREE!!!!! It's very VERY LIGHT~ 
Swear ar~~ really very light~ ^.^

Second,way to use:




I was pretty sure that most of you guys knew the way to use, 
but perhaps there are some readers who dunno..
So, a simple 'way to use'
 * Important point for cleansing oil : Make sure your hands are dry b4 u start ^^

1.) 2 or 3 Pumps of cleansing oil on your hands

2.) Massage it gently all over your face and you can feel that every bit of make up gets dissolved

3.) After a while, massage with some water and u can see the cleansing oil turns into milky.
4.) Lastly, rinse off with water.

Me: For this cleansing oil, when pump it out, immediately you smell the rose mist fragrance,
it smell good and makes ppl smile : )
When it's on your palm, basically can felt it's watery and light, not as oily as other cleansing oil.
When i remove my make up with this, it's not greasy at all, easy to spread and able to remove all the make up on my face.
After rinse off, my face was smooth n no dry or tight at all~ smile again~ ^.^
*One things quite nice was...it doesn't sting to my eyes when i tried to open my eyes.
( coz i owaz close my eyes and massage the cleansing oil all over my face)

Here's my BEFORE and AFTER photos =.=||
Children under 18 needs guardians besides... lol

With make up - Before remove make up

After remove make up

Currently, i got sebum problem, which i seldom have when i was in Malaysia last time. 
Maybe bcz of hv to make up everyday and my current cleansing oil maybe not suitable for me, 
so i really hope the Aqualabel Deep Clear Oil Cleansing can save me & give back my skin again......
sob sob >.<

OVERALL:
It's watery/very very lightweight -- add points for it!!!
And it's not greasy at all, i think it will suitable for all skin types ^^
My opinion is WORTH IT + THUMBS UP~ ^ ^ 
Will continue use and purchase and use + RECOMMENDED !!!

P/S: When i reached home, too excited and wanted to try it so much! 
Didn't saw there are an 'open seal' and i just tear the plastic
Thoughtful design but sorry...i was too excited ^^||

For any enquiries or more product info,
please feel free to drop them an e-mail at aqualabel@shiseido.com.sg
or join their Facebook fan page at Aqualabelsg @ Fb

Do you experienced Aqualabel product before? 
Or feel like wanted to try this new brand so much?
How about share some experiences or idea here? ^^ 
Welcome to comment on this post or 'like' my link in Aqualabel Facebook.
Thanks a lot ^^

8 comments:

ciawei said...

I cant use cleansing oil, just bad on my skin...><

AnnaYJia said...

This product sounds not bad ! I think I should get one now ^^
Hope it works for your skin too ^^

Zoe said...

Annna: It's definitely worth to have a try! and oso thanks for your caring^^

Ciawei: why u cant use cleansing oil?
mayb u try the tester b4 u purchase~
the aqualabel cleansing oil is watery and not heavy at all...u try tester 1st^^ mayb u wil found ur very 1st cleansing oil this time^^

...Yee Lin... said...

wow..this sounds great.

Anyway, I an using AquaLabel.
But I am not using their whitening range, i use their red color range (the moisturizing range)

To me, their product is nice to use and affordable! Thumbs up!

Zoe said...

Hi Yee Lin:
Sounds tat u like aqualabel too and it works for u^^

Yaya, i think so, worth it rite~
I got 1 from the red color range too ^^ the enchancer~ plan to review it soon^^
which 1 u get for the moisturizing range?

greicy said...

i have acne problem you recomended this for me????

greicy said...

i have problems whit acne prone skin is really good??? you recommend this product for me??

Zoe said...

hi greicy, what kinda acne problem you having? a few, medium or a lot?
if just a few or medium you still can try this product, but if you have serious acne problem, i think choose sensitive type or ths special for acne skin type product will be more proper ...