Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Idi Skin Care Post #7 - Parcel from IDI !!!

Last time I did told that there is 1 more IDI product I not yet get right? 
Still remember?

Today I get calls from IDI and the shipping company, 
which means I can get it today!

Before this, IDI did e-mail and ask when I wanna get it, 
and I told them better CNY, so that I can try and use it when CNY ^^ 
so thoughtful~

Here’s it ~

-Lab 0.20 [pro] TriAction Age Defender Cream –

-1 for me, 1 for my sis-
And there are sweet memo on the box, haha
(Because I went interview together with my sis,
both of us joined this super fan campaign!)

~Thanks Juju, thanks IDI and oso the guy who call and double confirm abt the parcel~

Yeah yeah~ gonna use it when CNY! And this 1 can be use as foundation, but it wasn’t foundation~ Wanna noe why? Stay tune and wait for the review ^^ 
Thanks~

No comments: