Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bioterm Event in Mid Valley

Bioterm Event in Mid Valley
Sorry, coz today 14 March was the last day dy~~

Wat so special for this event was they got simple kits/ trial kits for u to buy n try their products.
Normally they din have such kinda offer, maybe this is the 1st time  ??

The ranges they ready there ~
For man (different types of product, and it’s full size)     Price: RM90 and above
For acne skin, Bio-pur
For hydrating, their famous AquaSource (got 3 types, for dry, normal and oily skin)
For whitening, their NEW White D-Tox (Most of the brands are doing whitening product now!!!)

Show u the simple kits they had ready^^
( sorry, some prob wif my blogspot >.< )

Aquasource starter pack RM45
AquaSource Cleanser 20ml, AquaSource Toner 30ml + AquaSource moisturizer 15ml

White D-tox starter pack RM45 (wasn't in the flyer)
White D-tox cleanser 20ml + White D-tox toner , White D-tox moisturizer 30ml


The sets which got full size serum along were quite nice.

Interested?
For me, I think the RM45 set was worth to take a try^^ since Bioterm product was new to us, better try the starter kit before you go for the full size 1.

And I bought 2 sets of whitening starter kits, 1 for me and 1 belong to my sis~



And here’s the free gift the SA gave.
White D-tox serum 5ml + Spot Targeter sachets


If u really wan get the set above, can call me or sms me
since it's last day dy n i work in Mid valley mah~ 016-2213012
Enjoy~

No comments: