Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fatin's Tea Party

Fortunately met Sabrina in the Dior workshop
And we just followed her to Fatin’s tea party ^^

Here we are~~Reach Full House dy~~~

Met pretty + friendly Fatin ^^

Met Doroshi, Adriene there, all of them was nice and friendly ^^
And I think all of us were joining the coming Luca Seduction Party, hahaha
Meet them again there^^

And Fatin's friend ^^ huhu~

We have our food/dinner there, and many cute cupcakes there.
Seems like the cupcakes workshop did affecting and made Fatin falling in love with cupcake, haha

(more food there, but doesn't free to take photo, kaka)
After we enjoy the food and have a short chit chat, let’s start the games!
Questions answering, pin the grin.., weird dancing competition

Fatin made this, she was so creative^^


I was so stupid lar…so win any of the games, but then Fatin was so sweet, she gv me a vry vry simple question, but I can’t answer oso >.< And everyone was so nervous tat time, and kept hinting, haha, then sure I got the correct answer lar! So many people helping~~haha
We found out that actually Fatin ady ready gift or prizes for everyone!!! So sweet lar her~~ Thanks~^^

I got Clarins Body Lift and The body shop shampoo, suit to me^^ Coz I wanna keep fit mah^^

Ya, we enjoyed all the games but the weird dancing competition…erm…erm…haha

It’s nice but I vry shy to dance lar… I dare to go out but doesn’t dare to dance lar ~~

Photo shooting session!!!!



LOVE tis photo ^^
Hv to copy some photos frm Fatin's fb^^
keke

P/s: Can't wait to noe whn is Fatin next tea party!
hohoho~~

More about this party:

2 comments:

ciawei said...

So much fun party with u all!!!

Zoe said...

me too^^ keke
hope got the next party ^^ and hv fun with u guys again^^