Monday, November 16, 2009

GONNA CHANGE BLOG'S URL

Hello guys~~~
ANNOUNCEMENT here~~


This blog url was gonna change~~~!!!


Coz finally i realise that all i wan is sharing everything i know and get, not just free stuff and freebies~


Therefore,
the name will going to change to :
www.seek2share.blogspot.com


It'll start from this Sunday 1a.m.
Pls do update that time^^
Sorry for any inconvenience
THANKS~~~


P/S: tat time i will start my opening give away too ^^
pls come and see and support^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Zoe said...

hihi^^
thank you thank you^^
u r so sweet^^
really a good encouragement for me^^
c u^^
thanks^^

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. BTW, try to add some images :).

Zoe said...

ohh...thanks^^ i'll put more images in the future^^ and try to make the blog interesting, tq tq tq~~~~!!!!