Friday, November 6, 2009

Laneige Facebook Contest


This contest:
1.)    Upload one of ur photo on the Laneige Facebook profile
2.)    Complete a slogan:    I wanna try Laneige Perfect Renew Series because …
3.)    Get as many ‘like’ as u can.   (Consider voting)
4.)    The top 20 who got the most  ‘like’ can win and get the Laneige Perfect Renew Kit


Fortunately,
I was the in the top 20!
The last name ^^|||
Haha~



That day, I went to the Mid Valley Jusco Laneige counter to take my prize^^ The set is nice and in good packaging. I was so happy whn I get it. Just…the SA thr was not vry friendly, face vry busuk, and didn’t tell anything about this set or teach how to use, too bad~

Anyway~ thanks to all my friends and Laneige^^



Here's the Perfect Renew Kit ^^







Now, for the Top 20, Laneige ready a new contest for us. Try and use the Perfect Renew kit for 3 or 4 weeks, then write a review for it. The one who write the best review can win Laneige product worth RM500!!



So now, I was using this Perfect Renew Kit^^ 

No comments: