Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ME in the Origins Workshop



For the Origins workshop, I jz booked a seat and not yet paid for it.
So I hv to reach early and made the payment 1st. However, I was get thr earlier than I expect ==
I reached at 9a.m. and all the shops, even Pavilion not yet open, OMG.
Fortunately those coffee like starbuck, the coffee beans, the loaf open ady, I jz go in and spent 1 hour thr, haiz…


When i reach to the workshop ~

1st of all, i felt like they really put their heart to decorate the venue^^
the workshop place ...and outside....and this treat stand...
- Good first impression while ppl reached thr -




When everyone was busy on wash their face and do the facial then wash the mask away
All the SA were busy on replace clean water for all the attendants
haha... they really tired tat time


Haha... got to know new friends in this workshop.
They are friendly, and everyone shared about wat workshop they been joined b4 and others...
And..
this gal made me wanna take tis photo
><

Shy + paiseh~ but...nice try^^

After done every steps and everything:


Bright, bright ~~

     For myself, actually I had tried 3 masks, their Charcoal mask, Dr. Andrew Weil Plantidote mega mushroom mask (for my cheeks and the area around my mouth only, because that area got a bit uncomfortable after I done the scrubbing and this mask can calm down our skin) and finally their new Drink Up Intense, a overnight mask. For others skincare step, I had used whole of their hydrating range products, except the sun block lar.
       After all this or maybe because the Drink Up Intense, really felt like my face full of nutritious.


Everything is nice jz a bit problems ==
1.) When i purchasing.
 Fortunately Candy, one of the SA helped me solved everything, thanks

2.) The mat/ carpet we sit....
This really... a bit....
haha.....bcz many ppl are wearing dark colour pants or jeans
So....haha

- tis photo was took after i clean it many times -



Wat surprised me:
* Eye mask – huh…?? Never heard before… muz try it up today! Cold feeling and it’s good for puffy eyes.
* Treatment cream– normally is essence, emulsion/moisturizer, cream and serum
According the one of the SA, treatment cream is applied after serum and before moisturizer.  Serum is for deeper layer moisture, and treatment cream is for skin surface moisture.





No comments: