Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Earth hour 2011

Earth hour
Actually I likes this 'event' very much
Because everyone become so cute during that time
I means my friends in Malaysia ( is you liao lar is you liao lar XD )
Why cute?
Because they will keep Facebook-ING about this event
They'll support this event
They'll ask their family or friends support this event...
They'll put it or mentioned it in their status and many cute and funny status will came out XD

It's good to have this event! Although It's just an hour, better than nothing and this one hour really saves A LOT OF ENERGY AND POWER !!!! (I forgot the number dy)

And It's can educate people, esp kids..It's important to let kids have this in mind...I means during their growing stage, and they will have great memories in mind and become a better man ^^

Notice the malay kids in my photo? I likes him very much, he's helping and he keep watching the candles, and I really feel kids should be that pure and full of imaginations and dreams ^^
Children nowadays only think and talk about iPhone , psp , ps3 blar blar blar.....=.= sigh..... Ohh....and iPad =.=¦¦

In Singapore, maybe because I'm working and my colleagues dunno about this event @@ so....this year..I didnt got much feeling on this event.
(Frens word: working adult is not cute......XD )But luckily that day I dropped by orchard and one of the shopping center had this event!!! And of course I felt very great and happy lar ;) Hehehe

Miss Malaysia and luckily got Facebook and made me feel my.friends 'passion' XD
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: