Monday, March 14, 2011

I got table liao .... but It's...erm.....

This is the size of my current room @@
Is 8 pcs 1feet x 1feet tiles
Times
10 pcs 1feet x 1feet tiles
Only 80sqft

Just like my current hometown home master bathroom size
Sigh.......

Made me miss my big big room, big big big living hall and garden in hometown
XD

Anyway, I had chosen my life and decide to work here, so..... >.<¦¦
Tahan!!! XD

And....I wanna to get a table for long time but due to the price , so....erm......
But today!! I got a 'table'
Which is my cabinet! I just bought it and I put all my books and mag inside and the height is just nice!! As my laptop table ^^
Huhuhu......I was so happy....
Coz the room is so small...I not really want to add another table, even a foldable type I oso don't want ~~~~

^^
The end.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: